- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Wonton Appetizers in a Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce
Steamed Pork/Chicken Wontons
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1/2 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine or rice wine
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 32 (3-inch square) wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts (diced)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce
- 10 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
Mix the ground pork and chicken and other ingredients together
well to make the wonton filling.
Put a dab of filling in the center of a wonton skin and fold over
to form a triangle. Fold over again so the corners cross at a
point about 1/3" from the ends. Dip the ends in water and
press together firmly.
Steam in a Bamboo Steamer or any steamer appliance for about 7
Mix 10 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, and 1/2
teaspoon ginger paste to create the dipping sauce.
Yields 8 servings.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.