- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
White Bean Chicken Chili
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped medium onion
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp cummin
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 and 3/4 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of white wine
- 2 can (15 oz) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro for garnishment
In 12-inch straight-sided skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, celery, cummin, chicken and cook until the chicken
is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
Stir chicken broth and wine into the chicken mixture. Bring to a
Add the beans; green chiles, simmer, uncovered, 10-15
minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
||4g (1g unsaturated)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.