- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Sweet and Sour Noodles
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 2 tbsp superfine or palm sugar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 oz. rice noodles, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 8 scallions, sliced
- 6 oz. carrot, grated
- 1 and 1/4 cups beansprouts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. peeled colossal shrimp
- 1/2 cup ground peanuts
- 1 tsp chili flakes, to garnish
- Mix together the fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and tomato paste.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large preheated wok.
- Add the garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Drain the noodles thoroughly and add them to the wok together with
the fish sauce and tomato paste mixture. Mix well to combine.
Add the scallions, carrot, and beansprouts to the wok and stir-fry
for 2-3 minutes.
Move the contents of the wok to one side, add the beaten eggs to
the empty part of the wok, and cook until the egg sets. Add the
noodles, shrimp, and peanuts to the wok and mix well. Transfer to
warm serving dishes and garnish with chili flakes. Serve hot.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.