- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Shrimp and Scallop Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. large shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1/2 lb. sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 whole scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 can of baby corn, drained
- 3-4 tablespoons chicken stock or broth and 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed
- 4 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until hot.
Add shrimp and scallops, salt and pepper to taste, and stir-fry
over moderately high heat for 2 minutes, (or until shrimp turn
pink and scallops turn white).
Transfer the shrimp and scallops to a plate.
Add remaining oil to wok.
When hot, add ginger root, scallions, and garlic and stir-fry 30
Add broccoli and baby corn, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add broth, rice wine, sherry, soy sauce, and salt to taste; cover,
and steam 2 minutes.
Return shrimp and scallops to wok and stir-fry 1 minute, or until
Add chicken stock with corn starch. Swirl in sesame oil and
transfer to heated serving dish.
Yields 4 servings.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.