- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Quick Clam Chowder
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 cup diced onion (1 medium onion or use frozen, diced)
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (8 oz) bottle of clam juice
- 3 cups whole milk or half-and-half
- 2 (6 and 1/2 oz) cans chopped clams
Cut the bacon crosswise to dice, put into a large pot and cook on
If starting with whole vegetables, peel and dice onion and
potatoes but keep them separate.
When bacon is crisp, add onions and increase heat to high.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent; about five minutes
(lower heat if onions appear to be burning).
Sprinkle onion with flower and stir. Add salt, pepper and clam
juice gradually, stirring as you do to work out lumps.
Add potatoes and milk. Cover, and cook 20 minutes, until potatoes
Add clams and cook to heat through. Taste for seasoning. Add salt
and pepper if needed.
- Serve with crackers or rolls and raw vegetables.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.