- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 3 fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 large minced onion
- 1.5 lb mussels
- 2.5 cups marinara sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1/2 tbspn oregano
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large kettle.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the mussels, and bring to a
Stir well and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Add mussels and simmer gently for 4 minutes. Transfer mussels to
serving bowls and ladle the sauce over each serving.
- Serve with pasta or garlic bread.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.