- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
- 1/2 lbs. chicken or boneless rib steak
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed or chopped fine
- 3 scallions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
Mix the beef (or chicken) and sugar together.
Let it rest 2 minutes, then add the soy sauce, garlic, scallions,
pepper, sesame oil, chili paste, honey, and sugar.
Toss the mixture well to integrate all the flavors, and let it
stand at room temperature for 1 hour (or overnight in the
refrigerator) to allow the meat to marinade.
Grill on barbecue or broiler, for 2 minutes each side.
Serve immediately, with white rice and an assortment of side dishes.
Yields 6 servings.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.