- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 medium new potato, cooked and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon shopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
Warm the oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot
and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
Add the potato, artichoke, red pepper, thyme, basil, and
garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
In medium bowl, whisk the eggs, egg white, and water. Season with
salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and cook while gently moving
a spatula across the bottom of the skillet for 3 minutes or until
the frittata is almost set.
Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat the broiler. Place
the frittata in the pan, then sprinkle cheese and parsley. Broil 3
inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.