- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Herbed Turkey & Ham Frittata
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup leftover cooked turkey, chopped
- 1/4 cup leftover cooked ham, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 cream or substitute milk
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 1/3 cup grated (low fat) cheddar, Monterey jack or mozzarella
Heat in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic, then bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
Add cooked leftover meat and toss to coat.
In a mixing a bowl, beat together the eggs and cream (or milk) and season with pepper.
Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir in chopped herbs. Cook for
2-3 minutes and then top with grated cheese and brown under
broiler for about 2-3 minutes until the frittata puffs.
Cut into wedges and serve with toast or salad greens.
Yields 4 servings.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.