- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry-Hazelnut Dressing
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped hazlenuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons hazlenut or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 4-oz. skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups goumet salad greens
- Prepare grill.
To make dressing: combine first 8 ingredients in a blender or food
processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallot or rolling pin. Spread chicken breasts with 2 tbsp dressing. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 mintes on each side or until done.
Combine 3/4 cup dressing and greens; toss gently to coat. Divide greens among 4 plates. Top each with a chicken breast half; drizzle evenly with remaining dressing.
Yields 4 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
||221 (33% from fat)
||8g (1g saturated)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.