- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Ginger Chicken and Corn
- 3 corn cobs, each cut into 6 pieces
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) piece of fresh gingerroot, grated or chopped finely
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tsp honey
- Black pepper to taste
- Place the corn in a large bowl with the chicken wings.
Place the ginger in a bowl and add the lemon juice, sunflower oil,
and golden superfine sugar. Mix together until thouroughly
Toss the corn and chicken in the ginger mixturre to coat evenly.
Thread the corn and chicken wings in alternate pieces onto metal
or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
Cook under a preheated medium-hot broilder or on a barbecue grill
for about 15-20 minutes, basting with the ginger glaze and turning
frequently until the corn is golden brown and tender and the
chicken is cooked.
Serve immediately with baked potatoes and mixed salad greens.
Yields 4 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.