- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, beaten with 4 tsp of milk
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, wheat germ, salt, onion
powder, sugar, red and black pepper, basil, oregano and garlic
Place on wire rack coated with cooking spray on a baking
sheet. Coat chicken breasts with egg mixture and then dredge in
the breadcrumb mixture; press to cover with crumbs. Shake off
excess and place breasts on wire rack.
Bake 35 minutes without turning, or until a thermometer inserted
in the thickest part registers 180 degrees.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.