- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Cool Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Fresh green chile, chopped finely
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Red bell pepper strips
- Carrot strips
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped finely
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 squeezed orange
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 tsp balsalmic vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Arrange the cucumber slice on a round serving plate.
- Scatter the green chile over the cucumber.
To make the dressing, mix together the cilantro, lemon juice, salt
When ready to serve, transfer the cucumber to a serving dish. Pour
the salad dressing over the cucumber just before serving and
garnish with fresh mint and red bell pepper strips.
Yields 4 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.