- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Chicken & Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1.5 lbs chicken meat cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic (crushed)
- 1 lb shrimp (divined)
- 1 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots – thin strips
- 1 large red onion
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup baby corn
- 3 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons hoison sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper to taste or chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons of water mixture
- 2 scallions, cut to small pieces
Cut chicken into thin strips and add sesame oil and cornstarch and
place in plastic bag.
Knead the mixture and let sit for fifteen minutes.
Stir fry in a wok with peanut oil. Partially cook for 2-3
minutes. Remove from wok.
Cut all vegetables in to strips. Add additional peanut oil and
sesame oil to quickly stir fry vegetables.
While constantly turning the vegetables, cook for 3 minutes.
Add chicken, oyster sauce, hoison sauce, and sherry. Thicken sauce
with a slow dripping of the cornstarch and water mixture to get
the correct consistency.
- Serve on rice. Garnish with cut scallions.
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.