- Physician directed
- Safe, Easy, Effective
- Affordable, No contracts
- Latest Dietary Supplements
- Proudly serving the Ocean City, Berlin, Fenwick Island, Selbyville, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth and Delaware areas.
The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
Barbeque Orange Chicken
- Grated zest from 4 oranges
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp finely minced garlic
2 chickens (2 1/2 to 3 lbs each), cut into 8 pieces and trimmed of
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
For the marinade: A day before serving, combine the first 8
ingredients. Toss them together with the chicken in a large
bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it skin-side up in
a pan. Barbecue slowly. Season with salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup
of the marinade into the pan. Bake for 1 hour.
Remove the chicken to a serving platter. Strain the marinade into
a small saucepan; boil for 10 minutes to thicken. Drizzle this
sauce over the chicken. Garnish with scallions and serve.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Web site design & hosting by Viabit, LLC, an affiliate of Metro Data, Inc.